- Property Type: House
About this listing
Primely situated in both Mount Waverley Secondary College school zone and Burwood East Primary school zone, this three-bedroom single level charmer is the perfect choice for families looking for a comfortable home in double school zone. Situated on 585sqm (approx.) land, this sparkling home is generous in size and provides options to renovate or rebuild (STCA).
Walking into this bright and warm home, you will be enticed by the wide entrance hall and the large living area equipped with floorboard and heater, bathing in natural sun light. The three bedrooms are all equipped with robes and peacefully located on the same side of the property. Stepping outside, the backyard is big and ideal for entertaining family and friends.
About the location:
- 14 mins' walk to Burwood East Primary School
- 5 mins' drive to Mount Waverley Secondary College
- 11 mins' walk to Woolworth supermarkets and other shops in Burwood Heights Shopping Centre
- 14 mins' walk to Ballyshannassy Park
- 2 mins' walk to tram stops on the Burwood Highway
- 4 mins' drive to the Deakin University
- 13 mins' walk to the 24 hour Burwood One Shopping Centre
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist