Saturday 10 Nov 2:00 PM (On site)
About this listing
This lovely single level, three-bedroom brick home is warmly presented inside and out. With only two units on the allotment, our unit is situated in the front enjoying own street frontage and sits on a spacious land of 380sqm (approx.) with no attached wall with the back unit. This home is perfect and affordable for all kinds of home buyers, including first home buyers, downsizers and astute investors.
- Sitting at the front with no attached wall with the back unit, and no body corporation fee
- Wide entry hall and generous lounge room, bathing in the natural sunlight
- Modern and open-plan kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and complemented by the adjacent meal area
- Three bedrooms share a centre bathroom with TWO toilets
- Separate laundry room with access to the backyard
- Polished hardwood floorboards, ducted heating and air-conditioning system
- Potential rental return of $28,600 per annum (approx.)
Strategically located, this home is within walking distance to Chadstone Shopping Centre, Reserves and playgrounds, Oakleigh Train Station and bus stops on the Warrigal Road. Local schools include Oakleigh Primary School, Salesian College and Oakleigh Grammar, all within comfortable walking distance. This home represents a rare opportunity to buy and won't last long.