Saturday 6 Oct 4:00 PM (On site)
About this listing
Situated on 730sqm (approx.) land in a private and quiet court, this very rare to find prime corner block is located within the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone and in a comfortable distance to Avila College and other private schools. The next lucky owner will have options to move in straight away, rebuild to multiple dwellings with own street frontage (STCA), or start own business, such as clinic, medical centre and child care centre (STCA).
As you entered this fully renovated 5-bedroom brick veneer house, you will be enticed by a wide entrance hallway and a spacious living room with fireplace on the left-hand side. Equipped with floorboard and ceiling fan, this is such a comfortable place to welcome friends and delight families. Venturing into the renovated kitchen, there is an abundance of storage spaces. The modern kitchen will not let the most avid chef down with stainless steel appliances and stylish design. The five bedrooms are well-designed with built-in-robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom sits quietly at the back of the property and has access to the balcony where you can relish the breathtaking view over the backyard and the fully functional inground swimming pool (approx. 56,000 litres). The double-locked garage has access to the Dennyse Court, smartly built to avoid the traffic from the Stephensons Road.
Location, location, location!
- 4 Minutes' walk to Mount Waverley Secondary College
- 15 minutes' walk to the Mount Waverley Railway Station
- 15 minutes' walk to the tram stop which you can travel to the CBD
- 5 minutes' drive towards East to get to The Glen Shopping and Entertainment precinct
- 10 minutes' drive to Chadstone Shopping Centre
- A stone throw to the Damper Creek where you can walk your dog and stretch the tired legs
- Easy access to Monash Freeway (M1) and M3 for a toll-free ride
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.